Thursday 23 June 2016

23/06/2016

Every new morning is a new day.
Every moment is a new moment.
We may going to miss what we going to lose, so remember the time to cherish what you could before everything is going to be gone. You wont know when the things you love or like will be gone, because nobody's know it. Only god knows. He wont tell us. I cant guess. So what you guys can do, that you wont walk the same path as i do, is cherish what you have with you now, the things you had, the people you know, love, like and everything.
When i can feel the feeling again, the feeling that my heart and mind is telling me that 'This is the one' Like how my feeling goes toward for SHIR.
I will never ask someone that how you feel about me. But i never did, because I might not like what you going to say about me. Hahaha.
Working really stress me out in the day time. Reach back home and have stress about this and that again. When can i have peace? When can i relax my mind and heart, and not FUCKING FEEL ANYTHING. IM NUMB, SO FUCKING NUMB ALREADY . I DONT KNOW HOW LONG I CAN TAKE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment