Monday 20 June 2016

20/6/2016

Everyone know life suck. How much you did for other, Dont always expect for a repay.
I just miss the time we spend , but i guess its time to really really let you off my mind, my heart, and very where within me JW .
I just finished playing basketball with your favourite boy. Hahaha! I dont know what to feel seriously. Saw him, my mood went down and drop so badly.
I need more care and concern , i dont know who its gonna give it to me. But i believe by giving other care and concern i will get return.
I miss everything. Maybe they will say i looks like one of my friend. But i really miss everything. I miss how happy i am, how much love care and concern i get from everything, and i miss her. We may break up so long again. But its never easily to let go the memories we had together. I may still be sad, drinking, even crying. I know its never gonna help. Because i know you are gonna pop out within no where again. I will see you again for sure. What does this even means? Will are fated? Or coincidence? Hahaha! I dont know.

I want to happy again. No more sadness within my mind, my body, and my heart! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment