Tuesday 21 June 2016

21/6/2016

As now, SOMEONE KNOW MY BLOG LE! FUCK! YES ITS YOU. But its okay, keep it a secret of who i am okay? Because just everything within me and i dont wish to share with anyone.
Do i felt better? To be honest, i dont felt good every single day. But there is nothing i could do. So much thing i did, and felt so fucking regret about it. When through so much, but i really want to be a better, if i really change myself, i wont be myself anymore, you wont see a me that is going to make you guys laugh, smile and everything. Or should i be the asshole that make you guys laugh and smile?
Tell me what to fucking do man. She, Jw change me so much. Talk to me then awhile more they broke up, then your lovely ex, push all the blame to me, how you expect me to feel? Hahaha. SHIT. She, Sh hurt me so badly, left me and get together with another guy, but we Hugged, held our hands,  what you expect me to feel to? Expect me to feel nothing? IMPOSSIBLE.
All i can do is to tell both of you, all the best to you and your future. I know if i never get of you two. I will never ever going to possible live a better and happier life .

No comments:

Post a Comment