Thursday 7 July 2016

7th of July
Hello guys! But in the end, There is only one person that is reading it! Hahaha!
My Mood today wasn't really very good, have been so stress out and all from this morning till now, what should i do?
The jealousy i felt so much today was like killing me so badly. She went out with Mr Lee, and only reply me so little for 3 hours. 3 hours of waiting, i know its gonna be worth it. But there is only a boy and a girl outside, nobody else was with them. Tell me then, how wouldnt i feel jealous, how not to think too much about it! Do anyone even understand how i feel?
I know you have school, i have work everyday. But of course i will make time for you, but will you? Im waiting everyday, every moment for you to ask me out, hinting you to ask me out and all. I know when i ask you, you wont so.
How afraid i am to lose you? Umm.. VERY VERY AFRAID! I lose you once, and god made me fall back in love with you, i believe it means something. I know now this time, i will feel so bad, suffering a lot. Im able to endure everything, because i wish that it will change better everyday! I wish that one day everything is gonna be worth of a pain. Its really hurtful, and i just cant show it to you, my friends or my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment