Tuesday 5 July 2016

5th of July
Happy to see you again miss wong, and you too asshole chan! Hahahah!
Suck at whatever things im doing, what to do with it?
- Work
- Family
- Phone
- Miss Wong

WORK - Was really tiring everyday. Have to do much things because im still a junior in camp.

FAMILY - I really hope that my dad find a job and stop stressing himself. And really hope the worst wont come. My dad told me and my sister that are going to separate. Think for me and my sister, What we need and should do if you two really separate? I really dont know what to do anymore man.

Phone - MY FUCKING PHONE SPOIL AT THE FUCKING WRONG TIMING. Getting my new phone soon! Which will get me money again.

Miss Wong - Dear Miss Wong, i understand you still cant forget because him, but im still fighting with the jealous, the stress-ness and everything that i need fight for, for you! Its gonna be really tough for me, but think about it, why i am willing to do all this, let myself go through so much for you. Its because i fall back for you, i miss you, i know i never once ever let you go. And I Love You. But i cant tell you all this right now, because its gonna be so pointless. Thats why im standing here strong for you. No matter how big the rain and thunderstorm is gonna be, i will be standing up straight waiting for you. What meant to be , meant to be. I know, i just cant stop thinking about you. But i got my friends supports now. I really hope everything is going to goes smoothly and well. Thanks Miss Chan, Thanks Miss Tan.
*Miss V.Tan dont know about this anyway*

Have a good day guys, I hope it goes well to me too! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment