Saturday 17 June 2017

Another day had past.

This blog is only when i don't feel good then i will start writing.
How is everyone doing? Fine?

For me, i don't feel good at all. I felt that i lose everyone, my friends where ever they are. So much we been through together. Everyone start getting busy. Nobody got time for each other.
I was a little depressed last night, all i wanted is to talk to someone. But just nobody replies me. Everyone just ignored me. Question starts popping in my head.

Does everyone hate me?
Does everyone dislike me?
Did i done something wrong?
Can i ask for your concern?
What's wrong with everything?
Or it's just me that is thinking too much?
I hope so.

Someone told me 'Friendship is not abut people who act true to you face. It's actually about people who remain true behind your back'.
Many people might encounter such things before also.
Jacobyang, be strong please. Don't let your depression be back again.
Fight it Jacob. You can do this.
Love yourself, Believe in yourself, Trust yourself.
One day, there will be someone that see the changes you made for yourself.

Love,
Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment