Saturday 3 September 2016

Sorry to all the people that i hurt you guys.
Sorry to all the people that i made them feel disappointed.
Sorry to all the people that i made you guys angry.
Sorry to all the people that i made you guys sad.
Sorry to all the people that i made things hard for you guys.
Sorry to all the people that i never made you guys happy anymore.
Sorry to all the people that im not myself anymore.
Sorry to all the people that i made you cry.
Sorry to all the people that i cry so easily.
Sorry to all the people that i get sad easily.
Sorry to all the people that i have depression.
Sorry to all the people for everything.

I didnt mean to hurt you. I rather hurt you a little now than hurt you more in the future.
Whether we will get together in the future, let just let faith decide.
As i cant decide of anything anymore.
How badly you treat me differently.
I wont let anyone know okay?
I guess im never a good guy that anyone can trust with.
Somethings i can help us or me, i will know say.
I dont want give toy false hope.
Can you see the future of us?
For me, maybe not now.
But i tried to treat you the very best, different from anyone else.
But to you, its never enough.
As my condition now i really tried.
Whether to treat you differently to others, try my SUPER best to be happy.
And not sad.
You cant see the effort.

Everyone is different.
Different people have different personality.
Different personality have different attitude.
Different attitude bring different quit of happiness.

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment